We are a dedicated and Specialised Gynaecology and Pregnancy Ultrasound service where our all-female staff provide high quality care to women (and their families) using state of the art equipment, ensuring our patients experience will be professional, caring and of a best practice standard.
We also offer 2D/3D/4D/5D non-diagnostic pregnancy ultrasounds including early gender determinations where pregnant mums, dads and their extended family can have the opportunity to meet their precious cargo in a welcoming, relaxed environment.
What We Need from You:
• Be reliable, trustworthy, non-judgemental & punctual
• Be a trained sonographer with practical scanning experience in Gynaecology and Obstetrics (3D/4D scanning and gender reveal experience preferred but not essential)
• Possess a warm, re-assuring bed side manner & vibrant, bubbly personality (if you don’t get as excited as our patients then this is not for you)
• Take pride in personal appearance – you will be one of the faces of our company after all
• Be committed to contributing to the growth of an expanding business; by providing excellent service
Position details & what’s on offer:
• Employment at the Sunshine Coasts’ newest ultrasound scanning centre offering diagnostic Gynaecology and Obstetrics scans for women by women
• The postionis for 5 days a fortnight (shared full time position) and one Saturday monrining a month with the ability to cover sick and annual leave as required.
• A warm, safe, LGBT and family friendly facility using state of the art technology
• An opportunity to acheive and maintain a Work – Life Balance
If this is your dream job we would love to hear from you.